Talk

Advanced search

Letter from Queen Charlottes-Did you get one?..

(5 Posts)
holidays2010 Wed 13-Jul-11 09:06:43

I recieved a letter from a health visitor at Queen Charlottes a couple weeks ago asking me if i would like to bring my boys in for a check up and discussion with this healthvisitor....those of you who went to QCCH, did you get this letter, if so did you go?
Thanks

LaVitaBellissima Wed 13-Jul-11 16:39:35

I went along, was it a meeting to see the twins co ordinator in the multiple births foundation?

It was just an overall check of the babies, to see if they are meeting their milestones and a chat. I went (always good to get out of the house!) the lady was nice and answered any questions I had

hth

holidays2010 Thu 14-Jul-11 16:45:59

Thanks for posting Lavita.
It just said she would check them physically and their development and talk about issues not spoken about regarding twins...

LaVitaBellissima Thu 14-Jul-11 21:33:20

The interesting things she told me, were that the size differnce between them would stay until they were approx 2 years old and would then level out. She gave me some leaflets, and I remember talking about dressing them differently, trying to spend time with them seperately etc.

Not far for me to go, and she said it was refreshing to see someone coping so well grin ha, she should see me now they've started moving 6-8 months for me has been the hardest bit so far!

holidays2010 Fri 15-Jul-11 07:55:46

Thanks Lavita.

My boys are 17weeks now so ive got it all still to come! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now