Talk

Advanced search

Cycles after early miscarriage

(4 Posts)
MoonlightMojitos Sun 04-Sep-16 14:40:29

Can anyone give me their personal experiences of cycles settling down after miscarriage? I was 7 weeks when I lost it in July. I was expecting the next cycle to be a long wait for AF and then everything would settle back down but surprisingly my first cycle was only 26 days after first day of bleeding from mc and lasted 6 days and quite heavy (I bled for 11 days for the mc) and now the second cycle was only 23 days again. Now on cd2 and quite heavy again. I feel almost like Ive been bleeding more than I haven't for last 2 months and I just don't know what's going on any more.

Has anyone else had this and how many cycles was it til they settled down again? Before the mc I was regular 28/29 days with ov on cd15.

Helbelle75 Sun 04-Sep-16 14:59:17

Sorry to hheat about your mc. I had a mmc in May at 11 weeks. My first cycle was 28 days after the mc, the second went to 23 days, which upset me as I'm usually very regular. I became pregnant the next cycle, so assume that cycle was 28 days ish again.

MoonlightMojitos Sun 04-Sep-16 15:05:44

Thanks, good to know yours were shorter too. I was just expecting them to be normal again after the first one, I guess it does more to your body than you think. That's great that you're pregnant again congrats smile! Here's hoping 3 is my magic number too and I catch this one.

Helbelle75 Sun 04-Sep-16 15:10:55

Yes, I thought my body would just spring back, but it went through a lot! Best of luck to you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now