Talk

Advanced search

Could this be the start of miscarriage

(7 Posts)
emmywoo Tue 16-Nov-10 19:33:15

Hi all,
I had a miscarriage 9 weeks ago and was very surprised to find out i was pregant today. However, i am having pelvic pain, pain is either side of my bits and it feels like the bones hurt. Could this be the start of another miscarriage?
xxxxx

KTDace Tue 16-Nov-10 19:58:24

I really hope not xx

WanderingSheep Tue 16-Nov-10 20:05:14

Probably not. It's probably implantation and things growing/stretching to make way for the embryo. I had a mc before conceiving DD (conceived DD straight away afterwards) and got such cramps and pains that they woke me up from sleep. I constantly worried!

Perhaps make an appt with your GP. I was constantly ringing MWs asking about pains etc but they always said it was normal.

emmywoo Tue 16-Nov-10 20:09:04

Thanks both, just really worried. I had impantation bleed on Saturday and because it only lasted 1/2 day thought somethign wasnt right hence pregnancy test today. Can things really start stretching at 5 weeks?
xxx

banana87 Tue 16-Nov-10 20:20:54

Nope. I had this when I found out I was pregnant with DD. I did turn out to have SPD later though. Its hormones making everything loose and stretchy. Yay on being pregnant again

emmywoo Tue 16-Nov-10 20:31:59

Thank you. I had spd really bad with dd1 who is no 4, did think it could be that but odd how started today and only 5 weeks max.

jasmine51 Wed 17-Nov-10 09:44:48

I would say it is different for everyone. I had discomfort right from the beginning and was told it couldnt possibly be stretching pains so early but the fact was I could feel changes and aches and still am 10 wks later. I got pregnant less than 8 wks after my mc. Oh and one last thing, very generally mcs start with spotting or bleeding rather than pains so as long as there isnt bleeding I wouldnt worry too much about weird feelings, my DH says our little one is doing lengths in there and what I can feel is him doing tumble turns!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: