Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Moving back to Corby

(7 Posts)
AlwaysTheMummy Wed 15-Jul-09 11:23:17

Been away for nearly 3 years and will be moving back in a fortnight, used to always joke about people moving away and always coming back, seems it got me too lol.

Moved away to start fresh, it didn't work out, my husband and I split up and its just me and my 2 kids over here, so wanting my kids to grow up around their family and for me to have a little support.

Just wondering if anyone else is from Corby also?

shelleylou Thu 16-Jul-09 08:34:40

There are some MNers in corby. I used to live there myself but moved to Kettering a few years back. It will be strange being back in Corby for you but completely understand you wanting to be near your family after your split. I did similar myself. Good luck with the move.

KatyLiz Sun 19-Jul-09 13:29:53

Hi, I'm in Corby, I've lived here for 18 months now. Good luck with the move, hope being back with your family makes life easier for you.
Haven't been on here in ages, but I remember you shelleylou!

FAQinglovely Sun 19-Jul-09 13:31:07

Another not in Corby - but not far away - down in Wellingborough

shelleylou Mon 20-Jul-09 15:41:13

how are you and the dc's katy?

KatyLiz Mon 20-Jul-09 18:40:52

We're all fine. Moved to the other side of Corby, but everything's the same apart from that! How are you and your ds?

shelleylou Tue 21-Jul-09 10:56:20

glad you managed to get somewhere sorted. We're great thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now