Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

South wales meet up planned anyone welcome

(7 Posts)
eleanorsmum Fri 14-Jan-05 15:29:13

We have finally got a south wales meet up organised. For anyone interested we are meeting in macdonalds, next to Asda in blackwood, on tuesday 18th january at 11am. Not very good place but one where we can all park and get a coffee or something naughty! Hope to see you there!!!

galaxy Fri 14-Jan-05 15:41:25

Are you sure you want to be advertising where you're meeting given the JF/WR trolling?

doggiewalker Fri 14-Jan-05 15:52:43

Have a good time girls and be careful. I mean of eating too many Big Macs of course.

eleanorsmum Fri 14-Jan-05 15:59:52

omg feel really stupid now. shouldn't of put times etc but hwo else do i let fellow chatters know - i dont understand. scared...........

lunavix Fri 14-Jan-05 16:01:38

I wouldn't worry too much this one time. I doubt they'd do anything too stupid?

doggiewalker Fri 14-Jan-05 16:34:05

Eleanorsmum - don't worry yourself girl. You're not going to be going anywhere where there aren't a lot of people, but it might be useful to contact the ones you know by CATing or e-mailing . I'm hoping to join you lot later in the year as we're moving to Cardiff area.

galaxy Fri 14-Jan-05 16:54:04

Sorry didn't mean to scare you but just thought it might be better to exercise caution.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now