Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

how do you make your BPC?

(7 Posts)
DiscoDancer Mon 04-Jan-16 23:36:18

Have had a look online and there seems to be do many variations! I'm doing BC light as a warm up and would like to try the coffee as I get sick of eggs and meat.... Have seen some recipes with coconut oil in? Also what coffee do you use , and what is coyo?!

DramaAlpaca Tue 05-Jan-16 00:11:57

I make it with a tablespoon of coconut oil, a tablespoon of butter, a couple of teaspoons of instant coffee, top up with boiled water and give it a good shake. It's a acquired taste, though.

I think coyo is some kind of coconut yogurt, but I haven't come across it myself.

DiscoDancer Tue 05-Jan-16 06:49:37

Thanks, is a shake good enough or do you put it in a blender?

cardoon Tue 05-Jan-16 18:50:33

I make mine the same as Drama but with a stick blender

eurochick Wed 06-Jan-16 08:42:39

Coyo is a very nice coconut yoghurt. They sell it in waitrose. Haven't seen it elsewhere.

DramaAlpaca Wed 06-Jan-16 10:06:57

Sorry, yes I use a blender too. Don't know why I said shake confused. If you use a blender it comes out like a creamy latte, which makes it taste better.

DiscoDancer Wed 06-Jan-16 19:57:37

I have a tassimo machine - do you think if I put the co-oil and butter in the cup first then make an Americano, it would be the same as shaking it?! I normally have a caramel latte from it and it is very frothy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now