Talk

Advanced search

Anyone around SW London area??

(8 Posts)
secretme2 Sun 26-Jul-09 08:23:57

Been seperated for a year and going through the grueling divorce procedure... I have 2 little girls. I was wondering if there were many other single parents on here from this area?

Hopefully chat soon!

Fitou Sun 26-Jul-09 16:05:57

I live in Wimbledon, a single mum with a 13 month old son and also going through the laborious divorce process... Would be happy to chat and compare stories

sunfleurs Sun 26-Jul-09 16:33:44

I live in West London, separated with one ds and one dd. Going for divorce at some point but having to tread carefully as ex is difficult.

anothermum92 Sun 26-Jul-09 18:05:08

Message withdrawn

rizlated Sun 26-Jul-09 20:30:36

another one here, have 2 DS under 4, been separated for nearly a year

sunfleurs Mon 27-Jul-09 16:42:42

Well just phoned my first solicitors and got and appointment on Wednesday. Any advice welcome please?

anothermum92 Mon 27-Jul-09 18:24:17

Message withdrawn

Fitou Tue 28-Jul-09 11:48:34

I agree with anothermum92, it helps to do your home work before hand. I had a list of questions I wanted to ask and I gathered as much financial material as possible. As (soon to be) ex-dh and I have managed to remain reasonably amicable, we did a lot of ground work together in terms of how we wanted to split everything. I appreciate this may not be appropriate in all cases though...
My one hour meeting ran over by 8 minutes - and I was changed for it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now