Advanced search


(2 Posts)
beesmama628 Fri 01-Jul-16 16:52:49

I have been an emotional wreck for days. The day after my daughters 4th birthday I received in the mail that her biological father is taking me to court and requesting parenting time sadHe hasn't seen her in two years. The sad thing is he has found out that her and I are happy have found a man who loves her as his own. She is so beautiful and happy. He is doing it to hurt me he doesn't actually care to be a parent he is an alcoholic and drug addict. He sells drugs out of his parents home and has admittedly drive drunk with our daughter in the car. I'm so terrified of him having any contact with her his whole family is this wAy and he has told me repeatedly he will make sure she grows up to hate me. I know I chose to have a child with this person but I need to protect my baby

starry0ne Sat 02-Jul-16 15:47:44

I think it is worth speaking to a solicitor even if you can only afford free half hour. Do you have evidence he was drunk ?

Courts tend to be interested in evidence not her say..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now