Talk

Advanced search

Any single parents NOT got the.Concentrix living with someone else letter?

(11 Posts)
Itsgoingtoreindeer Mon 02-Feb-15 11:12:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Cherry2312 Wed 20-May-15 17:36:07

Write to Ian Duncan Smith at caxtonhouse.clerkpru@dwp.gsi.gov.uk
and Louise Boyle of HMRC on louise.boyle@hmrc.gsi.gov.uk
Complain, complain, complain. Concentrix are a very dodgy outfit.

gaggiagirl Wed 20-May-15 17:39:11

I didn't get the letter.

meglet Wed 20-May-15 17:39:49

I haven't yet. although mum is on the deeds to my house so I'm half expecting them to claim I'm living with her. She's looking forward to informing them (and proving) she lives 100 miles away.

I got the one about proving childcare costs with contracts and receipts.. It seems they've knocked a fiver off my weekly tc.

fairgame Wed 20-May-15 17:47:59

I've not had anything. Is this a thing that's going around?
They did accuse me of being in a relationship with a woman about 7years ago so hopefully they won'go any lower than that. Bastards.

gaggiagirl Wed 20-May-15 17:51:05

I have genuinely not had a scrap of trouble from them.

Sidge Wed 20-May-15 18:19:38

Nothing from them for me.

IgnoreMeEveryOtherReindeerDoes Wed 20-May-15 19:35:04

Never heard of them

crackingcuppa Wed 20-May-15 22:02:51

I've had nothing from them. But I left exP long before I moved into this house, there's never been any male associated with this address while I've lived here, and while I do have a boyfriend/partner he doesn't live here or have any official papers linked to this address. Most of the trouble seems to be for LPs who are still in the former marital home and haven't fully separated out the finances.

Foxy800 Sun 24-May-15 07:30:19

Nothing here.Been separated four years now though.x

hiedi Thu 28-May-15 20:39:49

Ive had 1 sayin tht some1 lives with me but they named no1 .which im persuming is my ex..me and ex onli separated over a year and half ago ..which alot of letters still come here for him which i no is stupid ...plus there is still credit in his name here aswell ......he is however on the electrol roll at his him mums and his work is at his mums 2 he does work away alot tht was 1 reason we split ...he does pay me maintenance though which is onli 50 pond week for 2 kids so we agreed tht he would continue to my wifi as part of this 2 as i jst coukdnt afford and my eldest chikd who is at a grammer school needs...im not sure how all this will look but ive sent my bankstatements to them 2 weeks ago but havnt told them any of the above yet as they still havnt named any1 yet ...jst wondering should i try take his credit off my address now or jst leave it until they contact me im jst so unsure how this is all goin to look to them .. thank in advance if any1 has advise x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now