Talk

Advanced search

Mum in Dronfield looking for mummy friends

(4 Posts)
louiselye Mon 29-Aug-16 02:17:30

Hello. I'm a mum to a third baby boy who is 5 weeks old as well as two other boys aged 2.5 and nearly 5. Moved to Dronfield from Sheffield last year. I'm looking for mummy friends in Dronfield or nearby/Sheffield to meet for coffee, chats and friendship smile

Samcrowther Mon 19-Sep-16 18:47:44

Hiya lv I live in Chesterfield looking for mummy friends aswell. I I have a two year old five year old and a ten year old. How as pregnancy and birth been this time for you? X

Sarahmoore28 Sat 22-Apr-17 16:28:52

Hi I know this is an old post but I live in Chesterfield I have a 8 week old and an 11 year old and looking to meet other mummies

Jellypudmum Sat 22-Apr-17 21:16:32

Hi! I live in Chesterfield and have an eleven year old daughter and 13 year old son.
Best thing I ever did was ask a few friends to little gatherings etc. I had things like pamper evenings etc where I invited mums etc from the local baby group, clinic etc.
It helped me so much so that I decided to look into running evenings and have just signed up to be a Tempke Spa consultant.
If you fancy hosting one for you and a few friends I'd be more than happy to give you more details.
Xxxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »