Talk

Advanced search

7 plus tutors

(8 Posts)
plummum19 Tue 14-Apr-15 11:16:42

Hi, Im considering a tutor to help my daughter with her creative writing skills to help story writing for her 7+ exams. Can anyone recommend someone?

Or any tips how I can coach myself- she always wants to shortcut and reach her happy ending too quickly. Her comprehension is good. I think my creativity is lacking somewhat so struggling to be inspirational.

Thanks in advance

Fidelmabaldwin Thu 16-Apr-15 19:01:52

We have a wonderful successful scholarship tutor.

Excellent results.

He teaches English, Maths, Verbal and Non Verbal - Reasoning.

Master of Education degree.

Teaches Mainly in Westminster but happy to send you his number and e mail.

Good Luck Fidelma

Fidelmabaldwin Thu 16-Apr-15 19:03:56

Happy to recommend our tutor to any parent seeking tuition from 5 to 14.

Fidelma

jellicle Fri 01-May-15 14:36:16

Hi, could you please recommend a tutor for me too? I'm looking to have my daughter sit for the seven plus this year, and would like some help coaching her on both Maths and English. I'd really appreciate personal recommendations. Thank you very much!

GaneshLIS Sat 02-May-15 10:20:59

Hi Parents

I run a new tuition centre based in Rayners Lane, London Interactive School or LIS for short! I've recruited experienced, outstanding tutors for our small group classes (capped at 6) which run on Saturdays and Sundays at present for 7+.

Our fees are very reasonable and we offer a free trial lesson. Please get in touch on 07754 299865 for further info.

Thanks

Ganesh

Workingmom4 Fri 22-Sep-17 14:08:29

Hello Fidelmabaldwin and plummum19

We are doing the 7 plus bit this time. I am really struggling with the Creative Writing bit too.

Can you please let me know how you all finally did it? Any books that really helped. How to increase the vocab... etc

NayDS Tue 03-Apr-18 16:47:49

Hi Fidelma,
I'm also looking for a tutor for my DS for 7+ and would appreciate any tutor recommendation.

Best,

NS

lastochka Tue 02-Apr-19 12:04:02

Hi Parents,
We are also struggling with creative writing bit of 7+ preparation. I will be very grateful if you can share your experience and tutors’ details. One on one or in group lessons. We are in south-south-east, but willing to travel to the tutor.
Thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: