Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy and Baby Fair Competition

(5 Posts)
LocalEditorCoAntrim Mon 23-Feb-15 09:23:52

The Pregnancy and Baby Fair is coming to the Odyssey Arena Belfast on 7 and 8 March. There are 3 pairs of tickets up for grabs. For your chance to win a pair tell us your number one money saving tip. Winners will be chosen at random. The competition will close on Friday 27 February at 12 noon.

StuntNun Mon 23-Feb-15 12:36:24

I put any £2 coins I get into a piggy bank. They mount up surprisingly quickly and they're really handy for outings with the kids in the holidays since £2 each is usually enough for them to get a wee something at the gift shop or buy themselves a snack when we're out.

shoofly Tue 24-Feb-15 16:20:35

Internet food shop. I save a fortune by not walking around Tesco buying the offers!

DmcC0rr Tue 24-Feb-15 20:02:19

Cook once eat twice!! Cook more and freeze or cook 2 different dishes in the oven at the same time.

LocalEditorCoAntrim Fri 27-Feb-15 15:51:50

Well done DmcC0rr, you've won a pair of tickets along with Vicky Seviour Crockett and Emma McGlone who entered via our Facebook page. Please email your details to county.antrim@mumsnetlocal.com.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »