Talk

Advanced search

Mums to be support

(14 Posts)
Gilesyc Sat 07-Feb-15 23:15:12

Anyone out there pregnant and would like some group meeting where mums to be can chat about worries, tips or just anything pregnancy related for support and advice ???? Thinking of setting up a group to discuss different topics and offer support from those mums with experience..

LocaleditorGwent Mon 09-Feb-15 10:20:17

Hi Gilesyc smile That sounds like a great idea, where are you thinking of setting that up? I will share this thread to see what others think smile

Sarah

Gilesyc Mon 09-Feb-15 17:47:41

Thanks for getting back to me.. not sure somewhere local in either penarth barry or canton maybe just a get together in a mutual place depends on the interest.
I am 17 weeks pregnant and haven't any advice etc on anything really from scans to tests to birth but read up alot myself and just think there's lots of support groups post pregnancy but nothing when your actually pregnant.

lemon101 Tue 14-Apr-15 11:25:27

Hi Localed and Gilesyc,

This thread hasn't seen much action in a while, but did you meet up? Have you got room for a third?! I'm early doors (just 7 weeks), but would love to meet up for a chat.

Gilesyc Tue 14-Apr-15 13:04:42

No... There wasn't much interest... are you local ?

lemon101 Tue 14-Apr-15 13:45:03

Hi,
I'm Canton! Is that local for you?

lemon101 Tue 14-Apr-15 13:45:39

clearly not enough pregnancy going on around here ;-)

Gilesyc Tue 14-Apr-15 14:46:54

Yeh 10 mins really.. I felt at the beginning of my pregnancy there wasn't enough support or info etc.
I'm 27 weeks tomorrow but still feel there's not much support or just someone to talk with the same going on..

lemon101 Tue 14-Apr-15 19:12:33

It is a bit of a shame that this group never came together - there must be more ladies out there in the Cardiff area. I guess we are not allowed to shamelessly promote the group on the main Pregnancy chat? Or maybe some of the antenatal group threads?

Gilesyc Tue 14-Apr-15 20:25:27

Maybe that could be a good idea... I don't mind meeting up..

lemon101 Tue 14-Apr-15 22:28:29

That sounds good! How u fixed for Sunday? Fancy meeting up for a coffee/ decaf beverage of your choice ;-)

Becaos76 Mon 27-Apr-15 18:23:07

Hello
Is this group still active I'm 18 weeks. Would be good to meet others in same boat to discuss our pregnancy joys and woes! Xx

Gilesyc Mon 27-Apr-15 19:05:47

Shall.the 3 of us meet then .. We can always try to add more people then. I've been mega busy last few weeks but be great to meet up if 3 of us can do it.

hintonj1984 Thu 14-May-15 16:48:40

Hey ladies.

I've just stumbled on this thread. Have you all met up?
I'm Cardiff based and newly pregnant.
I'd love to get together for a decaf beverage!

Jess

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »