Talk

Advanced search

Brockworth - info

(2 Posts)
jazzyjess1 Fri 03-Oct-14 21:20:05

Hi all,

The opportunity has arisen for us to move to Brockworth and I wondered if anyone had any useful info… we have an almost 3 year old daughter so outdoor activities are important to us - parks, walks etc, as well as toddler groups / clubs. Also I've got very used to living in Tewkesbury town centre where everything's on my doorstep - small shops, cafes, friends! I'm a little apprehensive so any info would be greatly appreciated smile

Many thanks.

beckily83 Mon 12-Jan-15 21:22:32

I've lived in Brockworth for a few years now and I've found it a nice place to live with a toddler. There's lots of pockets of community, we have a library that holds bounce and rhyme sessions followed by stay and play at the community centre. There's a couple of different baby and toddler groups, nice parks and lots of good walks up coopers hill or castle hill. Lots going for it but nothing like living in a town centre full of shops and cafes.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: