Talk

Advanced search

New to Cheltenham

(6 Posts)
NewMum2BabesInTowe Wed 22-May-13 10:23:34

I am a newly single mummy. I moved to Cheltenham 6 weeks ago - with a 4year old and 6year old (and our family dog).

I have moved from the Middle East - so it's all change and all new for all of us.

If anyone is up for making a new friend - please get in touch.

Tingram Sat 22-Jun-13 19:12:10

Hi,
I moved here in December post divorce. My son will be 4 in August. Please get in touch if you need any info o to meet for a coffee.

Loz7 Wed 24-Jul-13 20:06:43

Hi We moved to Bourton on the Water in April and are looking for new friends too as we don't know anyone. My boys are 4 and 2. Let me know if you'd like to meet up. Laura x

Rawan25 Tue 20-May-14 02:18:31

Hello,
I have just moved to Cheltenham 3 montages ago, and I also came from the Middle East, it's a huge change for me, and I'm looking to make some new friends.
Btw I'm not a mom yet, but trying to be smile

Nats3003 Wed 09-Jul-14 22:42:00

Hi there! I'm also a single mummy and relatively new to the area. I have a daughter who is just coming up to 2 and would love to meet others, especially single mums x

SarahCutler Sat 12-Jul-14 13:04:12

Hi my name is Sarah, I'm 29 and have a one year old son Louis. I moved to Cheltenham a month ago and don't know many people, I'm looking to make some new friends. Please get in touch.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: