Talk

Advanced search

Is there any where I can go with a 4yr old and 2yr old?

(3 Posts)
NoseyNooNoo Thu 02-Jun-11 22:59:55

It's been a tough week with my two so am looking for something to keep my children occupied tomorrow. Is there anything on in the Croydon area tomorrow, Friday?

KarenCartwright Sun 05-Jun-11 16:34:25

Hi - come to Beanies - im one of the owners and have a two year old and four year old myself so i know exactly what you are looking for! Beanies is an amazing space to EAT, PLAY, LEARN, PARTY, PAMPER and SHOP - for you and your little ones. A beauitfully relaxing cafe on the ground floor, a fun and educational play floor with table service on the middle floor and a full timetable of workshops on the top floor (with space for parties at the weekend too). What more could you ask for? Check out our website www.beaniescafe.co.uk or email thegirls@beaniescafe.co.uk for more info. See you there xx

NoseyNooNoo Sun 05-Jun-11 17:44:26

I did pop in on Thursday as it happens but it was empty - no one in the cafe at 12.45ish and the gate was across up to the next level, so we left sad

Will check it out next time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now