Talk

Advanced search

An invitation.....!

(3 Posts)
gorgeousmum Sat 20-Nov-10 21:47:59

Hello, I am a south london mum and mosaoc artist and I am having my first solo exhibition starting in 2 weeks, to which I would like to extend an invitation to local Mumsnetters! More details on http://glitteringshards.com but in brief :

It will be a unique exhibition of contemporary mosaic wall art ,jewelery and unusual gifts,  perfect for Christmas!

Dates: Tues 30th Nov - Sat 11th Dec

Where: Sprout Community Arts, 74 Moyser Road London SW16 6SQ. (nearest tube Tooting Broadway then bus 333 or 57 to top of Moyser Road). Opening times, Tues – Sat, 10am – 5pm.

Start of Show Viewing : Friday 3rd December 6-9pm– all welcome!

Mosaic Taster Workshop: Saturday 11 Dec  10.30am – 1pm. Make a 10x15cm mosaic. Cost: £20 per person. Suitable for over 8's but must be accompanied by a paying adult.  Book in advance by calling Concetta on 07960 109860, emailing glitteringshards@gmail.com

CristinaTheAstonishing Sat 20-Nov-10 21:52:33

Do you mean an 8 year old paying £40 needs to have an adult paying £40 as well? shock Good luck.

TL02 Thu 02-Dec-10 11:31:40

It's sounds wonderful, but your finer print needs to be a little clearer. I read that as each adult pays £20 and over 8yo can go free (if with an adult) but you need to cap your children age.
So word it something liek 8 - 16yo go free with a paying adult.
Wishing you all the luck at your exhibition.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: