Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Where do children with DMD/SMA/neuromuscular conditions receive services from?

(3 Posts)
PlaydoughGirl Tue 13-May-14 15:17:43

I am an OT from overseas, and was previously working with children with neuromuscular conditions in a community-based setting (school support, equipment prescription etc).
I am here in the UK with a spousal Visa so am not able to work, but would like to volunteer to keep my skills current. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what organisations provide services to these children and their families. I'm in SW London.
Many thanks smile

davidsotherhalf Tue 13-May-14 20:54:50

try special needs children section

Summerdaydreams Wed 14-May-14 20:41:26

Try contacting the charity scope. They might be able to point you in the right direction.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now