Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Oh good God

(4 Posts)
first1 Wed 20-Jul-11 13:54:42

I can't believe I'm writing this. I'm single with a 14month dc. I'm confident I'm straight in fact I definitely definitely am, been on lots of dates recently with some great guys. But (I'm so embarrassed) I can't help but wonder what it's like to be with a woman just once, in a sort of do it before I die kinda way. Is that nuts?

hester Wed 20-Jul-11 22:10:16

Quite normal, I would think. I'm definitely definitely gay, but I've had some great sex with men and my life would have been poorer without those experiences.

Here's your dilemma, though: if you want really great sex with a woman, you're most likely to get it with someone who's done it before and knows what they're doing. i.e. a lesbian. But most lesbians are a bit wary of being used as an item on a 'do it before I die' checklist - and believe me, there are zillions of straight women out there who feel like you do. So good luck to you, but approach with care and respect.

sanfran Fri 22-Jul-11 18:28:38

I might go with a bloke again (only for a laugh though)

rhetorician Fri 22-Jul-11 20:00:10

I might go with a bloke (sorry, formerly drivingmisscrazy name-changed, or rather, name-reverted) just to see what it's like, only times I did I was barely conscious not really into it...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now