Talk

Advanced search

I'm New, Hi!!

(8 Posts)
ElaineM67 Thu 25-Nov-10 12:10:36

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the site! Am a 43 year old woman with 2 sons, 1 son is gay and the other hasn't stated his sexuality, though I'm quite certain he's gay as well.

An American (from Chicago) who moved to London about 10 years ago Love it here!!

Just wanted to say hi! I've been reading this site for awhile and was unsure whether or not it would be the place for me, but everyone seems so genuinely interested in supporting each other, I knew I had to.

GruesomeShellChillingTortoise Thu 25-Nov-10 12:16:21

Hi and welcome to MN. smile Watch out it is quite addictive on here! grin

drivingmisscrazy Thu 25-Nov-10 20:36:39

Hello: welcome
there's also a section here on LGBT children - not very active, but might be interesting for you?

ElaineM67 Fri 26-Nov-10 10:54:13

GreusomeShellChillingTortoise (love the name!), yes I know, I've been reading all the different message boards, am definitely already addicted!!

And drivingmisscrazy, thanks for letting me know. Any resource like that is great for me, so that will be very helpful.

LeninGrad Fri 26-Nov-10 15:15:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

wrighty2010 Tue 30-Nov-10 17:52:13

Hi, im relatively new too, enjoy xx

ElaineM67 Wed 08-Dec-10 15:08:34

Hey guys, have any of you seen the film FIT?? My son is struggling with his sexuality (he's recently come home with a black eye due to bullying...) and I thought it might be useful. Not sure though!!

youngrainbow Thu 13-Jan-11 12:12:36

Hi i'm not far from london, i'm sorry to hear about your son. Some people are so pathetic the way they act. if you fancy chatting then feel free to e.mail me at nuttykeri1986@yahoo.co.uk x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now