Advanced search

Specialist DV Judge at Court Proceedings

(1 Post)
Chocolatehobnob9 Wed 21-Oct-20 12:26:56

Hi -

Does anyone know if a request can be made for a specialist Domestic Violence Judge at Court proceedings for Family Court?
Currently going to start proceedings with ex p for CAO, we've had to flee DV, there was abuse towards our daughter as well.
I read somewhere that a request can be made for a specialist Judge but wasn't sure if that was entirely true.

Any advice is welcome.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in