Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

property despute after seperation

(2 Posts)
hjghjg Sat 04-Feb-17 19:01:24

my ex and i currently own 2 properties, i live in our house with the children and he lives our flat, i want to buy him out of the house and him to have the flat. he does not agree to this.
we are due to remortgage so the monthly payment has gone up by alot
he has not paid maintinance, and has said that when he does he will leave me to pay mortgage on house-maintinance doesnt cover this. he says if i cant afford to pay the current mortgage then i will have to sell. he has said if i sign the flat over to him fully(100%)only if i do this then he will pay half of the mortgage untill our youngest is 18. i cant remortgage without him and he wont agree to do this while i own 50% of the flat but if i agree to this i will loose my share of flat and he will still have 50% share of house
i dont how i stand within the law or what i should do next

MrsBertBibby Sat 04-Feb-17 19:32:51

See a lawyer! No one on here can advise about this.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: