Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.


(3 Posts)
yasmingillies Sat 26-Dec-15 10:21:47

My 2 year old has not been returned to me yesterday despite an agreement (not a court order) My ex is threatening that if I do not agree outside of solicitors to 50-50 custody I will not see my little girl again. What can I do? Can anyone help me?

Police will not itervene as there is no order in place.

Fourormore Sat 26-Dec-15 12:01:31

Emergency court application on Tuesday morning - form C100, you will be exempt from mediation as it's an emergency. The police would be unlikely to intervene if you did have a court order as its not a criminal matter.

I would tell your ex that if he does not return your daughter immediately that you will apply to court, pointing out that if he were to apply for 50/50 through the proper channels, this kind of behaviour will count against him.

CandlesAreBurning Sat 26-Dec-15 18:55:17

Did he say this to you in a text/email? If so keep everything as proof. No other advice, good luck

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: