Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

How to amend a consent order

(1 Post)
mumtobealloveragain Thu 03-Apr-14 10:28:41

Does anyone know please...

Do I use a C100 to apply to Court for an amendment of a by consent Shared Residency Order? Or is there a different form?

Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now