Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

can i get help with rent until divorce n finances sorted?

(2 Posts)
Collaborate Thu 18-Jul-13 16:06:11

You could look at housing benefit or maintenance pending suit. Best to take some legal advice on it.

catkin14 Thu 18-Jul-13 12:35:56

Just that really.
I left my husband of 27 years about 5 months ago. We are getting divorced and financial statements are being prepared.
I had put away money and have a job although not earning much as I had been a sahm for 15 years.

Am i able to get any help with rent until moneys all sorted? my exh is a very high earner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now