Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.


(5 Posts)
babybarrister Fri 26-Apr-13 11:28:49

Should say more or less where you are ...grin

babybarrister Fri 26-Apr-13 11:28:31

Get a good solicitor! Have a look at the resolution website for specialist family lawyers. If you tell us Morris was where you are we can give you some recommendations

elizabet1 Fri 26-Apr-13 10:35:10

We've been married for 15 years and we have twin 6 year olds. He walked out 3 months ago. Any suggestions appreciated. Elizabet1

Collaborate Thu 25-Apr-13 19:57:49

You might.

elizabet1 Thu 25-Apr-13 18:38:56

Do I have a right to any of my husband's redundancy money? Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now