Talk

Advanced search

Mid-cycle bleeding and side pain after failed iui

(1 Post)
janey15 Sat 22-Jun-19 16:01:25

I know this isn't really the right board but wasn't sure where to post and just want to talk to someone!

So our final nhs iui ended a couple of weeks ago with my period arriving the day before test day followed by a negative hpt. Then a few days ago I started spotting, I think a few days before ovulation and it's still going. I also have some left side pain. The pain isn't necessarily unusual for me as I have endo on that side but I've never bled at this time. Unfortunately the first thing I got from googling was that it could potentially be an ectopic. I have had a cyst on that side for the last few cycles so maybe it's that?

I'm going to the Drs on Monday (also got a lump in my breast confused) but my DH is away and I'm driving myself mad worrying with no one to talk to. I know it's unlikely that it's an ectopic but I can't help but worry.

I don't really want advice (although it would be welcome) just a bit of reassurance from someone other than my dog!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »