Talk

Advanced search

my cousin gave birth to a dd yesterday, my best friend has just told me his wife is pregnant

(5 Posts)
OracleInaCoracle Wed 21-Sep-11 12:08:23

And I've waited six years. 13 mc's, 1 ep, just one tube left. My friend is a month away from giving birth, as are several acquaintances. And ds keeps telling me he's lonely and needs a brother or sister. I'm so utterly pissed off.

ColdSancerre Wed 21-Sep-11 12:11:38

<strokes hair>

It's all shit. I think pregnancies go in waves, so the latest wave or work pregnancies have now finished giving birth. One of them is the one that had a due date for her first a week before my first pregnancy, which I mc'd 4 years ago. She now has two and here I am, still childless, soon to be 40.

OracleInaCoracle Wed 21-Sep-11 12:17:26

I feel like I'm in a holding room, we all came in at the same time, they left and keep coming back, but being called in before me iykwim. My cousin was pg with her ds1 when I was pg with ds. We joked about being so simillar (we really are) she's had two more now. My bf and his dw had ds1 3y ago. Everyone is overtaking me and I feel like such a big failure. And I have to be nice and smiley all the time, because god forbid I should make anyone uncomfortable.

OracleInaCoracle Wed 21-Sep-11 12:17:29

I feel like I'm in a holding room, we all came in at the same time, they left and keep coming back, but being called in before me iykwim. My cousin was pg with her ds1 when I was pg with ds. We joked about being so simillar (we really are) she's had two more now. My bf and his dw had ds1 3y ago. Everyone is overtaking me and I feel like such a big failure. And I have to be nice and smiley all the time, because god forbid I should make anyone uncomfortable.

HaveALittleFaithBaby Wed 21-Sep-11 20:12:10

My friend ttc'd for 3 years and got pg on her last dose of clomid. She likened it to being on a hospital ward, everyone else keeps getting discharged, new people come and go but you're stuck.
It is truly crap Lissie. No stupid platitudes that will help. Just lots of <hair strokes>. Keep venting. It's the only way any of us keep our sanity.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now