Talk

Advanced search

should Nick Griffin perhaps look at his own members a little more carefully to assess their "indigenous" characteristics...

(5 Posts)
babybarrister Fri 23-Oct-09 10:51:06

I ask as having had a quick flick down the BNP membership list, there seem to be a smattering of "foreign" names - Aleppo, Alicandro grin
wikileaks.org/leak/bnp-membership-list.txt

if NG cannot work out who is "indigenously english" - what hope is there for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RealityBites Fri 23-Oct-09 10:54:38

Message withdrawn

babybarrister Fri 23-Oct-09 11:01:06

well on the other thread re BNP there is a link into postcodes and it appears that I have a local BNP member living within 223 yds of me|!

I am sure that this is in breach of all sorts of date protection laws but frankly I don't give a damm - they should be proud to stand up for their views - after all if one is not white- you cannot hide it!!!

BobbingForPeachys Fri 23-Oct-09 11:19:08

I'm not sure what i think of the list- it's true that peopleare entitled to make their own choices and privacy but equally when you join a party that advocates the things the BNP does (as a basic NG admnitted, forcing homosexuality from the public eye),whcih basically strip other people of thir rights and privacy...... the irony of people complaining would be evident.

The website asked people to join if they could self defne as indigenous caucasian: I guess a whole lot of people would do that without being necessarily called Smythe

babybarrister Fri 23-Oct-09 11:20:17

bnp.org.uk/about-us/mission-statement/

now I understand - anyone within the European "family of nations" is OK - ie anyone white!!!

I wonder just far east the BNP is prepared to allow mainland europe to go?!

how long does one have to live there for?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now