Talk

Advanced search

Another airgun incident!

(6 Posts)
TwoIfBySea Mon 16-May-05 21:39:00

This happened just next to the road I live on! Holy sh*t but I hope they ban these things soon. Incidentally there is a shop in the town centre that sells all kind of airguns, I have long wanted it banned as I think the mentality of some of the folk round here would lead to something like this.

I walk that road to get to the town centre, sometimes with dst (3). Not anymore I don't! DH has asked that I go elsewhere and it isn't like these people will be found or punished. Not until they do it again and fatally injure someone!

Pinotmum Mon 16-May-05 21:43:02

I don't know why these things aren't banned. I was hit by an air pellet when I was 15. I have a scar on my cheekbone just under my eye socket -another cm and I would have lost an eye. I was walking down the road with 3 friends and wallop -we never saw who did it

Kidstrack2 Mon 16-May-05 21:44:57

Its very sad that indivduals get thier kicks out of these appauling crimes. You fear just taking your kids for a walk in a local park nowadays!

GeorginaA Mon 16-May-05 21:47:10

Oh god, twoifbysea

Very glad you weren't walking into the town centre Saturday morning.

Hope they catch the bastard...

snafu Mon 16-May-05 21:47:32

Apparently someone was firing shots at parked cars just up the road from me a few days ago. Big yellow police signs everywhere. Sad, miserable bastards.

TwoIfBySea Mon 16-May-05 22:01:24

The worse thing is that the car is so distinctive that locals will know who they are but won't tell the police. Morons.

If I saw it, and when I heard the discription it did sound familiar, I would grass on them. There has already been a little boy killed in Scotland this year and another boy seriously injured, I don't want to hear of anyone else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now