Talk

Advanced search

HELP NEEDED WITH DIPLOMAT OVEN!!

(4 Posts)
MrsMerryHenry Thu 20-Aug-09 17:45:17

Anyone have one of these? Ours came in our rented house with no instructions (grr) and now DS has pressed some collection of buttons which means the oven now won't work. There are no words labelling the buttons, only symbols. Can anyone help - I need to use it NOW!!!

MrsMerryHenry Thu 20-Aug-09 17:46:41

Sorry, I should say - the display has a small 'A' flashing. I have no idea what this means but nothing I press will change a thing. If I knew how to set the clock I'd switch it off and restart it - but I have no blardy manual!

PM73 Thu 20-Aug-09 19:11:45

Does it have a model number on it? If so look online because sometimes they have downloadable instructions.

MrsMerryHenry Thu 20-Aug-09 21:12:31

Thanks PM73, you'd have thought a model number would be an obvious addition, right? Nuh-uhh! Anyway I don't think any of their manuals are available online as I did search and found nothing. In the end I switched it off and on and managed to sort it out. By which point it was too late to roast our dinner so we had risotto instead!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now