Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone reccomend a good cleaner or cleaning service in Chester

(20 Posts)
PopsP Tue 06-May-08 10:09:12

I'm fed up with constantly cleaning this house, so I'm thinking about getting a cleaner in for a few hours every 2 weeks. I have used Merry Maids in the past, but was not very impressed with the result given the cost. Has anyone got any reccomendations for the Chester area ?

wingandprayer Tue 06-May-08 21:22:54

I'm going to bump this one for you because I too am desperate for some cleaning help in Chester. Had same Merry Maids experience, had to call them back to do bits again. At present have dust tumbleweed - can anyone help?!

cherrylips Tue 06-May-08 21:28:59

Are you near Wirral. I have a very good cleaner, who works for agency based in Birkenhead. If you are not too far away I wonder if they would go to the Chester area. You could ask. I think the company is called Pro - active Facillity Cleaning Service. The phone number is: 0800 2985 925

wingandprayer Tue 06-May-08 21:31:47

I'm not - I'm central Chester so can't see someone coming all the way here from Birkenhead as it's about 40 mins. Thanks for suggestion though.

justjules Tue 06-May-08 21:33:06

how many hours are you looking for?

wingandprayer Tue 06-May-08 21:35:00

2-3 hours a week. General house cleaning and a bit of ironing if required.

justjules Tue 06-May-08 21:37:31

i have a friend who is a fab cleaner and she lives in chester, i shall mention this to her,

wingandprayer Tue 06-May-08 21:59:36

Thank you - that would be great.

bramblebooks Tue 06-May-08 22:17:12

you could also try maid in cheshire - I've used their services in the past for a 'swat' clean - I just leave a list. I think they will also do a regular clean too - Chester 335246 I think!

PopsP Tue 06-May-08 22:47:00

Thanks for the suggestions so far. I'm central Chester as well, so the Birkenhead one will probably be too far. I will try calling them anyway, they might have some cleaners over this way.
justjules - I'm proably after approx 4 hours every 2 weeks, depending on the cost. Please do mention it to your friend.
Please keep your reccomendations coming, there are at least two of us desperate for some cleaning help.

cherrylips Tue 06-May-08 23:04:01

yes, give the Birkenhead cleaners a ring anyway, although I think you may be too far away, they may be able to recommend another company. Good luck finding someone!!

wingandprayer Thu 08-May-08 09:55:23

Justjules - I'm off on holiday for a week now so if your friend does come back you and I don't respond to later messages am not ignoring you, will hunt the thread out when I get back.

justjules Fri 09-May-08 14:32:08

sorry all,

asked friend and she is busy with other jobs for now smile

wingandprayer Fri 16-May-08 15:46:02

Boo! Never mind, the quest goes on, and thanks for trying

Delia1 Tue 09-Aug-11 00:16:55

www.cleanqueen.co.uk the best cleaners in chester by far

Delia1 Tue 09-Aug-11 00:23:01

www.cleanqueen.co.uk chesters number one cleaners

Delia1 Mon 29-Aug-11 15:21:57

These <a href="http://www.cleanqueen.co.uk>cleaners in chester</a> are the best in town serving cheshire wirral & nwales. They are fully vetted, hardworking reliable and trustworthy. Give them a try before you go anywhere else. You wouldnt be disappointed.

Delia1 Mon 29-Aug-11 15:22:37

These <a href="http://www.cleanqueen.co.uk>cleaners in chester</a> are the best in town serving cheshire wirral & nwales. They are fully vetted, hardworking reliable and trustworthy. Give them a try before you go anywhere else. You wouldnt be disappointed.

Delia1 Mon 29-Aug-11 15:25:21

www.cleanqueen.co.uk these cleaners are the number one in cheshire wirral & nwales

onessa Sat 17-Sep-11 21:59:07

Delia--do you own this company by any chance!!! (If not are they REALLY that good??)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now