Talk

Advanced search

Avoiding House Work!

(8 Posts)
glitterchick Sat 08-Sep-07 09:55:25

I've just reaslied that I sit here reading all about how much everyone cleans/tidys (or not) to try and avoid my bomb site. As I type my 4 dc are busy wrecking my house. Better go and clean something smile. Am going to have cuppa first though. Does anyone else have this prob.

Roseylea Sat 08-Sep-07 10:01:10

Oh yes. I stood up from MNing the other day and looked round into the conservatory (aka the playroom) and realised what a tip it was - and there I was, sitting there MNing away completely oblivious.

Computers are great, aren't they? grin

glitterchick Sat 08-Sep-07 10:11:56

Fantastic. Where's that cuppa gone?

ManxMum Sat 08-Sep-07 10:27:23

What House?

(looks around)

Oh! That one!

My rule: 1st 2 days back at school are MY time, I need the rest! then I might try and tidy a bit (and hopefully find lost items, mobile phone, tv remote, cat etc!)

glitterchick Sat 08-Sep-07 10:38:29

Yeah but my kids went back to school 1 and a half weeks ago. How do you excuse that?

charliecat Sat 08-Sep-07 10:39:55

I spend my life avoiding housework

glitterchick Sat 08-Sep-07 10:59:23

So do I charliecat. Thats why I'm still at my computer and not out washing, cleaning, scrubbing, bleaching, wiping, hoovering, polishing the list goes on and thats just the inside of the house! I haven't even considered the outside yet. I find it totally overwhelmed by it all. I'm not a natural at all of this but I'm leaving my seat now. NOW. Right Now. OK I'm off now. See ya I'm leaving now............

charliecat Sat 08-Sep-07 11:05:36

I have done my bathroom. Rest of place stinks of onionshmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now