Talk

Advanced search

Talk to me about Zoflora

(4 Posts)
Pouffealouffe Sat 27-May-17 08:28:23

I've seen a lot about it on here but never actually tried it, can you recommend the best scents and tell me how you use it? Sorry, I know it's all been done before but it's been a while...

Wh0Kn0wsWhereTheTimeGoes Sat 27-May-17 09:09:36

It's a very concentrated, so you only need a couple of drops. Wear rubber gloves, it's a skin irritant and it's hard to pour without getting any on your hands. Just use it wherever you need disinfectant really, so smelly drains, sweaty PE kit that sort of thing. The smells are very pungent and artificial but they disappear fairly quickly.

wowfudge Sat 27-May-17 11:31:08

I use it for mopping floors and in the wash for smelly stuff or things that will be stored for a while such as dust sheets. Also for damp dusting. I've got Twilight Garden, Hello Spring (lilac/lily of the valley) and Green Valley (floral/grassy).

wobblywonderwoman Sun 28-May-17 03:27:44

I put a couple of drops down the toilet for a nice smell.

Heard on here a few drops in your hoover (maybe in the bag?) Leaves a nice odour.

Dilute a few drops in your mop bucket. Personally I have started using bio washing powder and hot water - dissolve and added zoflora. Absolutely brilliant for removing stains on tiled floors.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now