Talk

Advanced search

Kitchen cupboards

(8 Posts)
colliewobbles83 Sun 30-Nov-14 12:07:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CremeEggThief Sun 30-Nov-14 12:26:23

Mine are very tidy and I chuck stuff out regularly, but I haven't actually cleaned them since I moved here in June last year.

Missqwerty Sun 30-Nov-14 12:53:00

I've just tidied mine and I can sympathise with you on the golden syrup spillage! I usually wipe mime out twice a year, probably not enough but way too busy to pull everything out more often

Vivacia Sun 30-Nov-14 14:46:53

We don't do them all in one go. I suspect they get done about four times a year.

colliewobbles83 Sun 30-Nov-14 18:29:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Ramona75 Tue 02-Dec-14 09:56:43

I clean mine every year lol. If you put newspaper in the bottom of cupboards with jars and tins then you can just rip it out when it gets dirty and replace it:-)

IsItTeaYoureLookingFor Tue 02-Dec-14 12:04:13

I go through all my kitchen cupboards about fortnightly. I do a quick rearrange if things haven't been put in their place properly and do a quick wipe of any marks etc. It literally takes about 5 minutes but is sooo worth it.

BTW, I have just recently started doing this since my house was a complete pig sty and have really changed my cleaning/ tidying routine and sytems.

I also line all the cupboards with that plastic lining thing you get from IKEA.

Vivacia Tue 02-Dec-14 14:21:24

We use that too IsIt

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now