Talk

Advanced search

Please can you recommend me some fantastic pillows?

(7 Posts)
blue2711 Mon 30-May-11 12:25:53

Have just returned from staying in hotel. Have thought for the millionth time need to improve our not very comfortable bed. Think I will start with pillows! Suggestions please? Am willing to pay quite a bit if necessary. Thank you!

sloggies Mon 30-May-11 18:14:10

Had some really good ones from John Lewis, I think they are Dunlopillow or something like. Have had them about six years, and only now ready for replacing. Paid about £30 each at the time IIRC.

mckenzie Mon 30-May-11 20:50:46

I got some lovely ones from duvetandpillowwarehouse.co.uk. Luxury hungarian if i remember correctly. they are gorgeous smile

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 02-Jun-11 22:23:16

John lewis goose down. Or White company. Don't forget pillow protectors too.

Karbea Thu 02-Jun-11 22:34:39

You need goose down! I always go to tk maxx for that sort of thing, just select a great brand

Karbea Thu 02-Jun-11 22:35:34

You need goose down! I always go to tk maxx for that sort of thing, just select a great brand

piebald Fri 03-Jun-11 07:25:14

Duvetand pillowwarehouse.co.uk are brilliant, not sure which pillows are good but the luxury microfibre duvets are wonderful. Micro pillows i bought were too bouncy but every other product has been good and they have good sales on too

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: