Advanced search

Coffee table and kitchen table centre pieces

(8 Posts)
LauraNorder Thu 02-Dec-10 16:54:07

What have you got on yours? What can I use? Both just look a bit bare to me sad

southeastastra Thu 02-Dec-10 16:55:23

no end of crap, don't you have papers/books/stuff

merlin Thu 02-Dec-10 16:57:18

Coffee table - decorative plate thing, coasters and remote controls!

Kitchen table - fruit bowl, candle, kids school books!

Slobbadan Thu 02-Dec-10 16:59:38

Coffee table large bowl thing with wicker balls and such in.

Dining table a bowl with decoritive ball type things and lots of other junk that acumulates in the day.

LauraNorder Thu 02-Dec-10 17:00:30

I mean apart from the stuff - I most definitely have stuff just trying not to make it my centre piece grin

merlin Thu 02-Dec-10 18:34:39

How about a big glass hurricane lamp with candle?

northerngirl41 Thu 02-Dec-10 19:54:23

I'm impressed yours is bare!! Ours have all sorts of weird stuff on them...

Coffee table: Actually we forego the traditional and instead have a large trunk - think Titanic style luggage. Which of course means you can sweep stuff into it, and that in turn means there is a ton of junk inside it. Mostly there are mags/toys on there along with my nail stuff so I can do them whilst watching TV.

Kitchen table: I wish there was less stuff on this. If I am making it look nice we have some cute gas lamps (think 3 chimneys/railway children style) and a big white table cloths with red placemats.

NorbertDentressangle Thu 02-Dec-10 19:57:50

Coffee table (which is about 1 metre sq and in a corner between 2 sofas, not in middle of room) -a chunky wooden lamp, plant, couple of photos in a frame

Dining table -nothing but everything IYSWIM (no centrepiece but rarely has nothing on it)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now