Talk

Advanced search

are microfibre cleaning cloths all that?

(8 Posts)
soppypreggyloon Wed 10-Nov-10 13:12:18

i'm debating chucking my cleaning stuff and getting new effective bits that will encourage me to clean! grin

are those lakeland microfibre things worth it?

recommend me some please!

LoveInAColdClimate Wed 10-Nov-10 13:15:14

I have loads and love them - but the cheapo ones from the £shop (or some £1 ones in Homebase) seem to be just as good as the expensive proper E-Cloth ones. I have loads of both and don't really notice much difference (unless when doing glass, for which E-Cloths are much better).

The E-Cloth mop is also a thing of wonder.

LoveMyGirls Wed 10-Nov-10 13:15:53

I wouldn't get them from lakeland but I would get some from home bargains, wilkinsons or similar. They really do attract the dirt and soak up things very effectively. hth

Oh I've also got a mop type one and it's brilliant for a quick once over the kitchen floor.

bacon Wed 10-Nov-10 13:38:21

Big shout for E-cloths - brill!!!! Wash well, just feel so good.

The mop is the love of my life at mo - how sad!!! Best buy in ages.

MassiveKnob Wed 10-Nov-10 13:39:08

i didn't think they were all that tbh.

twinky Wed 10-Nov-10 13:47:42

I love mine and now use them everyday. Don't bother with the expensive ones from Lakeland though. Have a look in the car cleaning section at Asda if you have one. They do big multi-packs very cheaply.

greentig3r Wed 10-Nov-10 13:58:00

I only recently bothered to try these and think they are worth it- bought a pack of 2 scotch brite microfibre cloths and they seem to give extra friction that cleans marks away quicker. My only problem is that they look grubby quickly, but a soak in bleach would probably help.

mothersmilk Thu 11-Nov-10 10:30:59

i wash mine in the machine alond with tea towels with no softner come up a treat i think n the label it said they are good for 100 washes there fab [blush[ at the fact i hold such a high opinion on cleaning items

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: