Talk

Advanced search

Other websites for subjects for a yr 9

(5 Posts)
Reachtogethernow Thu 23-Feb-17 21:41:16

Hi I have sorted maths and feel this website, "Conquer Maths" will be good. Can anyone recommend best value for money, and quality to find other websites for all other subjects English, Science, e.t.c.

Schoolsearch2015 Fri 05-Jan-18 14:44:56

following

SweetieP1e Thu 18-Jan-18 15:44:33

Not sure if this will interest home educators but when I taught in primary I found Primary Resources to be a great website. I still download stuff to use with my daughter. It covers all primary subjects and is free.

SweetieP1e Thu 18-Jan-18 15:47:15

Sorry, just noticed you were looking for yr9 blush. Can't help you with most subjects but there are some brilliant YouTube clips for science experiments (and maths tips too).

MammaTJ Sat 20-Jan-18 23:28:52

I feel like a salesperson for this site as it is the third time I have recommended it this evening. IXL It is £7.99 a month for one subject, £12.99 for both.

It gives certificates for getting 100 points, which is only done by having 'secure knowledge' as the schools would put it.
It follows the curriculum for both subjects, and as a parent, you can log in and have a go too, but your score will not be saved ir rewarded with a certificate! sad

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: