Talk

Advanced search

Please help me to choose a sofa

(6 Posts)
Esbm2015 Sun 16-Jun-19 10:17:06

We’ve just had our walls painted in stiffkey blue and pale grey

We were thinking a teal or dark blue velvet sofa but really struggling to make a decision.

What is everyone’s thoughts?

OP’s posts: |
RebeccaWrongDaily Sun 16-Jun-19 10:25:10

There's a really nice one on Made.com.

www.google.com/search?q=made.com+gold+velvet+sofas&rlz=1CAWAFN_enGB730GB730&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjerKCM1-3iAhWWURUIHfCdA5YQ_AUIESgC&biw=1366&bih=697#imgrc=pQ1LV-r31njT1M:

I would go with orange or mustard or gold.

moonpiggle Sun 16-Jun-19 10:39:47

Love the colour btw. My feature wall is sapphire salute by dulux and i love it, we have a navy blue leather sofa with mustard/black and white/ gold cushions. Have you consired a tan sofa? Orange would also look great.a bit different too.

Esbm2015 Mon 17-Jun-19 09:04:38

Thanks for your suggestions. I really fancied brown or tan leather but the OH isn’t a fan plus we have two cats.

OP’s posts: |
Mummyoftwokids Mon 17-Jun-19 11:02:13

Love that colour. I immediately thought of teal with a bold yellow cushion. I have a cat too, I know the struggle 😆

GosiaFourStudio Wed 19-Jun-19 15:20:18

@Esbm2015
stiffkey blue FB one of my favourite colours! I did a little visual/collage using your photo to match the colours (unfortunately I’m not allowed to post any pictures yes - im to fresh here )and I would personally go with either dark blue or grey sofa as both of them correspond very well with that wall colour smile

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in