Talk

Advanced search

Sofology

(7 Posts)
Greedynan Tue 05-Dec-17 23:25:46

I've spotted a nice sofa in Sofology. Slightly more than I'd like to spend. Anyone know if they will be having a January sale?

OnNaturesCourse Thu 14-Dec-17 11:13:34

Following !

StarlitTrees Sat 23-Dec-17 00:39:50

I asked this in store a couple of weeks ago and the salesman said they don't do sales

Zhabr Sat 23-Dec-17 08:55:42

Just have been in Sofology a couple of days ago. Before did not know they existed. I have been the only customer in the huge shop and asked the same question about sales. The answer was "No, we don't do sales because we want to be different from the other shops..."

MiaowTheCat Sat 30-Dec-17 12:51:09

Our sofa's sofology - amusingly they seemed to have more care and fanfare over the installation of the complimentary Neal the Sloth than the sofa! (They installed the sofa carefully but the Neal faffing was ridiculous and hilarious)

Bloody DD2 nicked Neal to have teaparties in her play kitchen in 5 seconds flat as well.

festivedinosaur Mon 01-Jan-18 14:35:14

You get a free sloth with sofology?
Far better than a sale grin

MiaowTheCat Mon 01-Jan-18 14:54:38

Neal came with more installation guidelines for the delivery guys than the flipping sofa! Think he's in the void of darkness that is behind DD2's bed now though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now