Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find some wallpaper?

(5 Posts)
crazypenguinlady Wed 17-May-17 21:11:15

We are going to start doing up the living room in a few months but looking around for things at the moment. I'd like to put wallpaper on one wall and have an idea in my head about how I envisage it. Along the lines of grey/silver geometric or wave/swirl print. I've added a few pics to get a general idea of examples. Can anyone help me find some wallpaper of decent quality that's inexpensive (on a tight budget). Not asking a lot am I? grin
Thanks!

Mupflup Wed 17-May-17 21:18:01

Try wallpaperdirect.com they have loads and loads of choice and prices ranging from cheap to extortionate. You can filter by colour too,I just filtered on silver and there were a few similar to your examples

Zoflorabore Wed 17-May-17 21:20:50

I have just done mine and of all places I got my feature wall wallpaper from Wilko's!

The choice is excellent and the quality too, price is an absolute bargain, mine was £15 a roll and think that was the most expensive, worth a look you may be surprised.

Of the ones you've posted, the middle one is beautifulsmile

skippy67 Wed 17-May-17 23:31:07

I like all of those! Where are they from? Have a look at Graham and Brown Innocence wallpaper. We have it in charcoal and silver, but they do a grey and silver version as well.

skippy67 Wed 17-May-17 23:32:12

Sorry, just seen you want geometric. Ignore my suggestion then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now