Talk

Advanced search

Help me find these tiles please!

(9 Posts)
Jergens Thu 14-Jul-16 20:53:41

A few tiles in my shower cubicle have been damaged and need replaced. Trouble is, I don't know where they were bought. Replacing whole shower with a completely different tile is not really an option as that would mean re-doing the bathroom (tiling over most wall surfaces).
I've posted a photo of the tiles. Anyone know where I could find these?

Thanks!

poochiepants Mon 18-Jul-16 20:52:59

Unlikely you'd find them to match, and they'd likely stand out as new too.

You could always remove more and insert some contrast ones - difficult to say what sort and how big a strip/panel without seeing the whole shower and room. Make a feature of it rather than try to patch it up.....

strongandlong Mon 18-Jul-16 20:58:07

What size are they? Are they black? Or brown?

justdontevenfuckingstart Mon 18-Jul-16 21:05:47

They look very similar to e stone mosaic from esl ceramics. It's a 300x300 scored tile. Phone being rubbish so can't post a link.

SuburbanRhonda Mon 18-Jul-16 21:15:40

It's "need replacing" not "need replaced".

<runs>

TollgateDebs Thu 21-Jul-16 16:17:59

I am not sure they'd match, as batches differ. We always over order tiles, just for this type of issue and have had to use on at least two occasions. I'd try a good tile retailer and let them help you to identify the tiles. I've attached the web address to ESL, which justdontevenfunckingstart identified as a possible for you. www.eslceramics.co.uk

wowfudge Fri 22-Jul-16 16:39:17

If that was all you had to add Rhonda, why bother?

wobblywonderwoman Fri 22-Jul-16 16:52:46

Could you do a contrast op? It could work well ?

fabulousathome Sat 30-Jul-16 22:30:57

I think I've seen them in B and Q

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now