Advanced search

Help with blind for triangular window

(3 Posts)
sleepwhenidie Sat 02-Apr-16 13:19:55

I wonder if any of you have experience/solutions with this. I have to get roller blinds (or some kind of covering) for a former window. Each side of the former forms a triangle so that the current roller blind hang, when down, hangs into the room. I think what i need to do is cut the blind diagonally so that when down it lines up with the bottom of the window... But obviously this would mean taking out the wooden pole bit across the bottom of the I have to replace it with some kind of flexible strip or will it be ok with just a gem? Will it be a problem she rolled up if just a hem? I'm useless with this stuff shock! Can anyone help/advise? Pic of window below, I don't want to use curtains as that would obscure the view...

sleepwhenidie Sat 02-Apr-16 13:21:33

Former window = dormer window!!

wowfudge Sat 02-Apr-16 13:42:57

I'd ask a local blind company for ideas tbh - it's made more difficult be the fact that there is space under the window you probably need to access.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now