Talk

Advanced search

has anyone studied at Liverpool John Moores?

(8 Posts)
Monr0e Sat 06-Jun-20 13:04:03

Would you mind sharing your experience of the uni? I've been offered a place to study there in September as a mature student. I would need to travel some distance in so ideally would like to know if there is car parking around the university (I'd be happy to pay if there is)

Also what the facilities are like, is it easy to get to, just generally what your experience of your time there was like.

I need to make a decision quickly on whether or not to accept. I'm planning on taking a drive their in the next couple of weeks to see what travel times are like however I'm obviously not able to visit any time soon. Thank you

OP’s posts: |
Stillabitemo Tue 09-Jun-20 13:30:50

Are you able to say which campus/course? That would help give the best response to the parking query smile

I had a fantastic three years at JMU!

bottleofbeer Wed 17-Jun-20 11:00:02

Depends on the campus as the previous poster said. Although I've been between a few different ones and those who drive often comment that parking is a nightmare.

Pomegranatemolasses Wed 17-Jun-20 13:09:39

I registered for my doctorate there in January, though I'm doing a lot online. I have found it a very supportive place thus far, both academically and pastorally.

poisson428 Wed 17-Jun-20 13:14:09

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

poisson428 Wed 17-Jun-20 13:15:00

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Monr0e Fri 19-Jun-20 09:59:22

Sorry everyone, didn't realise I'd had any replies!

I don't actually know which campus, the course is to train to be a health visitor so if there is a site for health and social care courses presumably there

OP’s posts: |
MarchingFrogs Sat 20-Jun-20 01:39:18

It looks like you would be on the IM Marsh campus in Aigburth:
ljmu.libanswers.com/faq/186808

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »