Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Highchair crossword.

(9 Posts)
FeatheredHeart Fri 16-Oct-09 23:15:09

I've seen these plastic yellow / white / red ones in lots of cafes/restaurants but keep forgetting / losing the name of it when I get home and don't seem to be able to find out on retail/ consumer websites so maybe it's sold mostly to businesses. It's quite chunky, doesn't seem to fold, is very wipeable and has a large tray (Oh, and it may have blue in it too).

I think it may have an l,x and i in the name.

I know it's a flaky ask but does anyone know what the one I'm thinking of might be?

LovelyDear Fri 16-Oct-09 23:20:39

i don't know but the ikea white on was the best thing i ever had. and only £12

misdee Fri 16-Oct-09 23:22:38

is it solid plastic? or with metal legs?

FeatheredHeart Fri 16-Oct-09 23:28:53

It's solid plastic. I really don't want a traditional metal legs one. Almost broke mine several hundred times tripping over the damn folding legs at grannies when ds1 had a highchair.

misdee Fri 16-Oct-09 23:34:29

this?

this?

kiddykone

LovelyDear Fri 16-Oct-09 23:41:04

antilop has optional tray. £15 total.

FeatheredHeart Sat 17-Oct-09 22:41:14

yes yes yes! It looks very like the second one misdee. Amazing! How did you do it?

misdee Sat 17-Oct-09 22:42:30

google.

i belive that highchair is very old thouigh. no idea on the make.

will have another hunt.

misdee Sat 17-Oct-09 22:43:51

this is similar

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: