Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

don't make me go

(6 Posts)
stacijc Tue 26-Jul-05 09:52:48

Due back at work in just over 2 weeks but, like many MNers i'm prob not the only one!

Its miniumum wage and altho some of the staff are nice the managers are horrible.(i work in retail btw) i worked part time b4 ds2 was born but want to decrease my hours if i have to go back to just one day but i need the money of the 3 days loL!

this has prob been asked a million times but does anyone know of a way i can make money at home? got many bills and much debt

ssd Tue 26-Jul-05 10:06:02

Childminding
Osbourne books
Ironing service

there will be more but I can't think!

good luck in your choice

ssd xxx

morningpaper Tue 26-Jul-05 10:16:04

Look for alternative part-time work. There is quite a lot around if you have admin skills. If you lack admin skills, get a voluntary job as Secretary for a school or church - you'll get loads of experience in a short period of time and it will really help with job applications. Good luck! xx

mum2mikey Tue 26-Jul-05 20:54:35

i have to work nights at a care home. im a single mum but my ds stays at my boyfriends on nights im working. you get more money for unsociable hours.

Gobbledigook Tue 26-Jul-05 20:57:42

Phoenix cards - my friend has just started doing this and does really well - the cards are lovely so you don't have to 'sell' too hard.

People on MN do it too.

anniebear Fri 29-Jul-05 07:47:36

I have just become an Usborne Organiser

some events you do you may find you can take your children with you (if you wish to!)

Feel free to cat me and I will send you some info

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now