Advanced search

Mature Sudent help!!!

(2 Posts)
Cmblue Wed 08-Nov-17 08:20:47

Iv lost my job and I think it's the kick I needed up the arse to do what I finally want to... Nursing.
I already have a HND and degree in Public and emergency services and a level 3 diploma in health and social care and have Spent 5 years being a health care support worker.
BUT I didn't gain a maths GCSE 10 years ago.
Will the university ask to see my certificate??
I haven't even got it!!

Lj8893 Wed 08-Nov-17 08:23:31

If maths GCSE is one of the Unis entry requirements then yes they will ask to see it. Also most university's like to see recent study (within 5 years).

Best thing to do is look at the university's you are interested in going to, check out their entry requirements and maybe contact them and ask. It might be they want you to retake your GCSE.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: