Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Going back to work.

(6 Posts)
tulip27 Mon 26-Feb-07 20:43:34

Saw a potential nursery today and nearly cried when i saw all these lost little souls wondering around. I'm so scared that I wont be able to leave them. Havn't slept for a week now with worry. Anyone offer any wise words?

Orinoco Mon 26-Feb-07 21:07:26

Message withdrawn

Eleusis Tue 27-Feb-07 16:52:04

What makes you think those little souls were lost? Did they look unhappy? Or perhaps they were happily wandering around in their own little content worlds?

Were you seeing a sadness that they in fact posses, or a sadness that you expect to see?

mapleleaf Tue 27-Feb-07 19:17:51

i felt the same way !!! maybe a childminder with a homely environment would suit you as a family better ?

suejonez Tue 27-Feb-07 19:20:26

my DS has been visiting his CM for a few hours then a full day for a few weeks now in advance of me strating work on Monday. I know he is unhappy at first but quite happy there and not at all distressed by the end of the day in fact he loves it - lots of people lots of animals. Makes going back to work much less distressing.

First time I left him for 2 hrs and hated it but it does get easier.

Eleusis Tue 27-Feb-07 19:53:15

Mapleleaf has a really good point. A childminder might suit you better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now