Advanced search

crb check id

(3 Posts)
ollysmam Tue 11-Dec-12 20:56:47

ive been offered part-time work in a school, ive lost my original birth certificate-copy wont do, i dont own either a driving licence or passport. I would be grateful for any replies telling me what i can use.

vj32 Tue 11-Dec-12 21:50:14

You can google for the full list of acceptable ID.

Why don't you just order another copy of your birth certificate?

You really need either a passport or driving license as ID. Many employers won't take you on without a passport regardless of what other ID you have as they use a British passport to demonstrate your nationality and right to work in the UK.

vj32 Tue 11-Dec-12 21:50:40

I meant long term you really need to get some photo ID.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: